All Summer Camps are now full. Please stay tuned for information on future educational opportunities!
|Camp||Date & Time||Ages||Price|
|Homey Habitats FULL||June 5-6 :: 9am to 1pm||4-5||$40.00|
|Zoolympics 1 FULL||June 9-13 :: 9am to 4pm||5-7||$150.00|
|Zoolympics 2 FULL||June 16-20 :: 9am to 4pm||8-10||$150.00|
|Catch Me If You Can 1FULL||June 24-28 :: 9am to 4pm||11-13||$155.00|
|Catch Me If You Can 2 FULL||July 22-26 :: 9am to 4pm||11-13||$155.00|
|Animal Outlaws 1 FULL||July 7-11 :: 9am to 4pm||5-7||$150.00|
|Animal Outlaws 2 FULL||July 14-18 :: 9am to 4pm||8-10||$150.00|
Homey Habitats - CAMP FULL
Learn what makes animals happy in their homes! All Summer Camps include Animal Encounters, games, activities, arts and crafts and so much more.
Zoolympics - CAMP FULL
Learn about amazing animal feats while joining in with friendly and educational games, animal encounters, activities, arts and crafts and more.
Animal Outlaws - CAMP FULL
Campers will discover fun ways that animals "break the laws" while enjoying visits from animal friends, activities, games and crafts!
Catch Me If You Can- CAMP FULL
Have a mysteriously fun time learning about animal behavior while using your best detective skills. Includes Animal Encounters, games, activities, crafts, an Overnight Stay and Wildlife Show.
NEW! Optional Additions
Lunch - $5 per day; includes a sandwich, fruit or chips and a cookie. Lunch purchases are not available on Monday. Children will be required to bring their lunch this day.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the deadline for registration? Deadline for 2014 Camp Registration is 10 days prior to the first day of the session. A $15.00 late fee will be added after the deadline.
- After I register, what documents should I bring with me to camp? A 2014 Camper Information Sheet is required for all campers. You should bring this with you on the first day of camp.
- How much space is available? Camp enrollment is limited. Campers are enrolled on a first come, first served basis.
- Where do I go the first day of Camp? Check-in will be held each morning between 8:45am and 9am. All campers must be signed in at the tables located in the front plaza of the Zoo.
- Who will be allowed to drop off and pick up my child? Only an approved parent/guardian listed on the Camper Information Sheet will be able to check in or check out a camper.
- Will refrigeration be provided for lunches? For those who choose to bring their own lunch (Zoo Tots lunches are provided), and not purchase the Camp lunch package, please remember there is no refrigeration provided.
- Will refreshments be provided? Drinks and an afternoon snack will be provided for all campers.
- Will the children play in the Splash Pad? Our SplashPad is always a big hit! Please have your camper bring appropriate clothing.
- What is appropriate Camp attire? Closed toe shoes, comfortable clothes, sunscreen and bug spray are always a must at the Zoo.
- What can we expect for the Camp Overnight? Our Camp for Ages 11 to 13 includes a sleepover at the Zoo on Friday! We will send more information on this special event after registration.
For more information, please contact Education Curator Krissy Hamilton at 601.545.4576 or KHamilton@hattiesburg.org.
Hattiesburg Zoo Events
Check back soon!