Birthday Parties at the Zoo
The Hattiesburg Zoo offers a variety of customizable birthday party packages to grant your child’s “wildest” birthday wishes. Whether your party animal dreams of being train conductor for the day, chooses an up close encounter with one of our furry friends, desires to search for treasures in our Mining Sluice, or challenge their friends on our High Ropes Adventure Course, one thing is certain, parties at the Hattiesburg Zoo are as unique as a Zebra’s stripes!
Birthday Party Policies & Procedures
- Once you have completed the Request a Booking Form, a Party Captain will contact you to discuss party details and help create a memorable birthday experience for your child.
- Each Birthday Party Package includes amenities for up to 24 guests. Additional guests may be added to all Birthday Party Packages at an additional rate. Parties exceeding more than 24 guests (including adults) will be charged the additional guest rate specified for that package. All attendees ages 2+ (children/adults) are counted towawrd party guest total. We are unable to itemize Birthday Party Packages.
- Additional food and beverage items, such as pizza and hot dogs, must be arranged through your Party Captain at least 10 days prior to the date of your party.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed inside the Zoo.
- No balloons, silly string, straws or confetti are allowed inside the Zoo.
- Please arrange for all children to be picked up at the front Ticket Booth. Parents will not be allowed into the Zoo to pick children up without paying full admission.
- Birthday parties at the Hattiesburg Zoo are held rain or shine.
- A $150 non-refundable deposit will hold your party time and date. The deposit will be applied to your final party payment. If cancelling or changing the party date, the deposit can be reapplied for up to one year from the orignal reservation.
- Cancellations must be made through the Hattiesburg Zoo office and are subject to a $50 cancellation fee when made 14 days or more prior to the date of the party. Seven to 13 days prior, the cancellation fee will be equal to 50%of the total cost of the party. No refunds will be issued fewer than seven (7) days prior to the date of the scheduled party.
- Cancelled parties may be rescheduled only if space is available.
- Ask about mid-week or out-of-season parties!
Hattiesburg Zoo Events
Check back soon!