Bring Your Crew to the Zoo!
A troop of monkeys, a flamboyance of flamingos or a candle of tapirs…, no matter what type of group you may be, we want to make your visit to the Hattiesburg Zoo as WILD as can be!
Field trips are offered Tuesday through Friday from 10:00am – 4:00pm
Field Trip Policies and Procedures
- Reservations should be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of your visit.
- Payment may be made by mail or by paying upon arrival. All groups must be paid in full prior to entering the Zoo.
- We encourage you to pay in advance for your group however; if your group will be paying upon arrival please designate one representative from your group to pay all fees for the entire group at the ticket booth while your group waits outside the gate and until all transactions have been completed.
- If your group has paid in advance, please remember to stop by the ticket booth. At this time, you will receive tickets for the train and important information about your visit.
- To ensure that we are able to accomodate your school with an educational component, please arrive at your designated time. Late arrivals could miss out on this portion of the field trip and may only be able to reschedule based on Keeper availability.
Cancellation Policy: If for any reason you decide not to visit the Hattiesburg Zoo on your requested date, please contact our office at 601.545.4576 for cancellation and rescheduling. Accommodations will be attempted but are not guaranteed.
Want to include a pavilion rental?
Booking a pavilion is easy! Please notify your Field Trip Coordinator to book a Pavilion. Pavilion rentals are for (4) hour periods. Full day rental requires the reservation of two rental periods. Normal operating hours of the Zoo are Tuesday through Sunday from 10:00am to 4:00pm. However, Zoo hours may change based on weather, special events or season. Pavilion rental does not guarantee Zoo access or availability.
For more information on pavilions or to book online, click here!
Hattiesburg Zoo Events
Check back soon!