Kamper Park Pavilion Rentals
Thank you for your interest in renting a Kamper Park pavilion for your special occasion! You may book your pavilion or search for available dates below.
Pavilion rentals are for four (4) hour periods. Full day rental requires the reservation of two rental periods. Normal operating hours of the Zoo are Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. However, Zoo hours may change based on weather or special events. Pavilion rental does not guarantee Zoo access or availability.
Rental Terms and Conditions:
- Pavilion rentals are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, if dates are available, rentals may be rescheduled by calling the Zoo office.
- Decorations are allowed but must be removed upon departure.
- Restrictions: balloons, selling of merchandise, alcoholic beverages, loud and or profane music is not allowed.
- Should you need assistance during your reservation time, please contact either the ticket booth of the gift shop so the manager on duty can be notified.
- All motor vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas at all times.
- Small, portable grills are allowed at the pavilions but are required to stay on the outside of the pavilions. Hot coals must be disposed in metal containers located on the property.
- Rental does not guarantee Hattiesburg Zoo access due to special events, equipment failure, or any other related closures.
For questions regarding pavilion rental, please call the Zoo office at 601.545.4576 or email Zoo@hattiesburg.org.